- 3h 32m
- Cássio de Sousa Antonio
Pro React teaches you how to successfully structure increasingly complex front-end applications and interfaces. This book explores the React library in depth as well as detailing additional tools and libraries in the React ecosystem, enabling you to create complete, complex applications.
You will learn how to use React completely, and learn best practices for creating interfaces in a composable way. You will also cover additional tools and libraries in the React ecosystem (such as React Router and Flux architecture). Each topic is covered clearly and concisely and is packed with the details you need to learn to be truly effective. The most important features are given no-nonsense, in-depth treatment, and every chapter details common problems and how to avoid them.
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create composable user interfaces
- Understand React's virtual DOM architecture and its implications for application development
- Understand how each feature works and why it is important
- Learn React in depth as well as the main third-party libraries in the React ecosystem
- Learn how to create universal/isomorphic applications that lead to better user experience and SEO
- Gain a solid architectural understanding of data flow strategies in complex applications
- Learn how to test, refine, and deploy your React projects
About the Author
Cássio de Souza Antonio started programming 20 years ago with a Sinclair Spectrum and built a career as Software Engineer and Technical Manager. He developed and contributed to projects for major brands such as Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Unilever, HSBC among others. Currently Cássio works as a consultant after having his startup acquired in late 2014.
In this Book
Inside the DOM Abstraction
Architecting Applications with Components
Architecting React Applications with Flux
Isomorphic React Applications
Testing React Components