Smart Contract Development with Solidity and Ethereum: Building Smart Contracts with the Azure Blockchain
- 1h 12m
- Akhil Mittal
- BPB Publications
Create, develop and deploy a Smart Contract with ease
- Familiarize yourself with Blockchain terminology and its concepts
- Understand and implement the Cryptography basic principles
- Understand the life cycle of an Ethereum Transaction
- Explore and work with Dapps on Ethereum.
- A practical guide that will teach you to create and deploy Smart Contracts with Solidity
The book covers the fundamentals of Blockchain in detail and shows how to create a Smart Contract with ease. This book is both for novices and advanced readers who want to revisit the Smart Contract development process.
The book starts by introduces Blockchain, its terminology, its workflow, and cryptographic principles. You will get familiar with the basics of Ethereum and some Distributed apps available on Ethereum. Furthermore, you will learn to set-up Ethereum Blockchain on Azure. Then you will learn how to create, develop, and deploy a smart contract on Ethereum. Towards the end, you will understand what Blockchain uses and advantages in the real-world scenario.
What will you learn
- Get familiar with the basics of Blockchain and Bitcoin
- Setup a development environment for programming Smart Contracts
- Learn how to set up an Ethereum Blockchain on Azure
- Understand the basics of Solidity, an object-oriented programming language for writing smart contracts
- Learn how to test and deploy a smart contract
Who this book is for
This book is for Developers, Architects, and Software/Technology Enthusiasts who are interested in Blockchain, Ethereum, and Smart Contracts. It is also for Developers who want to build a Blockchain-based DApps on Ethereum Network. It is for everyone who is learning Solidity and is looking to create and integrate Blockchain into their project.
In this Book
Blockchain – The Concept, The Genesis
Blockchain – Cryptographic Principles
Setting up Ethereum Blockchain on Azure
Setting up an Environment for Smart Contracts Development
Programming Smart Contracts
Blockchain-Offerings and Usages