Success is an Inside Job: Includes Bonus Book Brilliant Service is the Bottom Line
- 1h 8m
- Simon T. Bailey
- Sound Wisdom
From the bestselling author Simon T. Bailey comes...
Two classic books combined into one.
Success Is An Inside Job will...
- Articulate how to increase your self-worth
- Identify how to shift from success to significance
- Evaluate how to buy your future
- Develop your signature presence
Brilliant Service Is The Bottom Line will...
- Create High-Touch moments in the midst of a High-Tech world
- Convey why customer ownership is more important than customer service
- Differentiate your customer experience by creating memorable moments
- Assess why Service Leaders are important to the operation
About the Author
Simon T. Bailey is a micro-philanthropist who is just a guy from the inner city of Buffalo, NY who wants to put a dent in the universe. He leads an educational company whose purpose is to teach 1 billion people how to be brilliant in life and business. He is the former Sales Director for Disney Institute and one of America's top 10 most booked corporate and association speakers. He is the proud father of two awesome teenagers. He loves movies and cheers on the Buffalo Bills who will win a Super Bowl in his lifetime.
In this Book
Get a Vision that Outlives You
A Personal Constitution is Your GPS for Life
Grow Your Gift
Your Future is Created in the Present
Quiet Reflection is Long Overdue
Break Your Crutches Before they Break You!
Wealth cannot Buy Brilliance
Disbelief is the Key to Your Destiny
Signature Presence is Your Point of Differentiation
Self-Worth is Priceless
High Touch Always Beats High Tech
Cheapness is the Archenemy of Quality Service
Cheapness is the Archenemy of Quality Service, Part II—it's all About the Recovery
Anticipatory Customer Service is Brilliant
Customer Ownership is Common Sense
Emotionologists Create Memorable Moments
Service Leaders Make the Difference