The Basics of Benchmarking
- Robert Damelio
- CRC Press
The Basics of Benchmarking is a quick and handy guide that:
- Answers commonly asked questions about benchmarking.
- Defines basic benchmarking terms and concepts.
- Contains a benchmarking code of ethics and ettiquette.
- Presents a three-phase benchmarking process plan.
- Includes detailed guidelines on the site-visit process.
Anyone interested or actively involved in benchmarking can use The Basics of Benchmarking to discover the "best of the best."
About the Authors
Robert Damelio is president of The Bottom Line Group, offering consulting and training on process improvement, benchmarking, measurement, and related practices. He is the former president of the Texas chapter of the ISPI and is also a member of ASQC and ASTD.
In this Book
The Language of Benchmarking
Commonly Asked Questions About Benchmarking
The Three Phases of Benchmarking: An Introduction
Analysis Phase Outputs
Discovery Phase Outputs
Implementation Phase Outputs
Conducting a Site Visit