The Power of Positive Coaching: The Mindset and Habits to Inspire Winning Results and Relationships
- 1h 52m
- Julie Davis-Colan, Lee J. Colan
Positive Coaching Mindset x Positive Coaching Habits = Winning Results and Relationships
Most coaching books focus on skills and scripts. But without the right mindset, those skills and scripts will not yield the response and results your want from your team. When you have a positive mindset, you are able to see more opportunities for growth and improvement. Coaching is not just about investing in others―it’s about investing in yourself. When you grow, you can better help others grow.
The Power of Positive Coaching shows you how to elevate your coaching game and drive winning results and relationships. Acclaimed coaches Lee Colan, Ph.D. and Julie Davis-Colan reveal how to build a positive coaching mindset that you can use to apply the five positive coaching habits
With this book as your guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop a more positive mindset to leverage on the job and in your personal life
- Build proven, positive coaching habits by using simple tools and techniques
- Inspire better results and relationships on your team
- Explain the circle of consequences to gain alignment
- Ask purposeful questions to ignite engagement
- Involve your team to reduce the eight areas of waste to enlist ownership
- Measure performance with relevant scoreboards to enhance accountability
- Appreciate the people behind your employees to deepen commitment.
Apply The Power of Positive Coaching, and create a positive ripple effect throughout your team, your business, and your life.
About the Authors
Lee J. Colan, Ph.D. is a high-energy executive advisor to leading companies, engaging presenter of practical ideas, and popular author. His 15 books have been read and applied by leaders at virtually every Fortune 500 company and thousands of smaller organizations.
Julie Davis-Colan is an innovative business consultant and author of six books. She coaches and encourages positive behavior change to enable thriving organizations and individuals. Julie’s passion for leadership and life create an infectious energy for clients and audiences.
In this Book
Know your Thoughts
Know your Purpose
Know your Values
Know your Emotions
Positive Coaching Habit #1: Explain Expectations to Gain Alignment
Positive Coaching Habit #2: Ask Questions to Ignite Engagement
Positive Coaching Habit #3: Involve Team to Enlist Ownership
Positive Coaching Habit #4: Measure Results to Boost Accountability
Positive Coaching Habit #5: Appreciate People to Deepen Commitment