Sign Up Today
We run as many as six live Bootcamps a month. Now you can access select Bootcamps each month, free of charge! Maximize the time you have to reach the next step in your career with classroom quality instruction for a remote work environment.
Invest in your growth
Get up to speed quickly in Data Science, Full Stack Development, Agile and more!
- Stay Current: Gain new skills through live instruction utilizing the latest tech, trends, and best practices.
- Hands-On Practice: Get hands-on keyboard by using labs alongside the live session and follow along without needing to install anything on your system.
- Get Help: Ask questions of industry experts and your peers. Gain access to helper and source files, slides and more for each session.
- Recordings: Need a refresher or missed a day? All recordings are available to view on your time.
- LIVE + On-Demand: With Skillsoft, you get access to not only the instructor-led training but also the on-demand microlearning in a single solution.
Your Bootcamp Instructors
I’m an optimistic person, always looking up to the next goal, but when I’m snowboarding near my home in Colorado, I prefer looking downhill. I like helping my students achieve their goals and pass challenging certification exams. Project management is a skill everyone needs in life, from planning a vacation to managing a family budget. I keep my own skills sharp by benchmarking best practices. Understanding how to prioritize at the same rapid speed of change helps keep both of my feet on firm ground, unless I’m SCUBA diving, another outdoor passion.
Agile and PMP Instructor
I put my heart and soul into teaching. It takes high energy to teach complex, technical topics at a rapid- fire pace. Students attend bootcamps from around the world. I love the universally genuine desire students have to be kind and achieve personally high goals. Teaching is a lot like performing on stage and I know a lot about musical performance. Skills I developed as a guitarist are useful as an instructor too.‘Try my soul’ is a song I wrote. I guess specializing in IT security does that as well.
Michael J. Shannon
AWS, CISSP and CompTIA Security+ Instructor
It takes more than programming skills to perform effectively as a Web developer. It also takes experience and the more the better. I have built subject matter expertise as a practitioner accumulating more than 10 years of experience in Web development and 20 years in software development. This hands-on expertise was a fantastic foundation when I became a technical instructor. It’s the perfect combination for me as I love teaching as much as developing. I like the challenge. Living in the harsh climate of New Brunswick can be a bit challenging too, but with the right experience I’m able to enjoy outdoor hobbies like fishing, vegetable gardening and my motorcycle.
Full Stack Developer, React, and Angular Instructor
Learn among your peers
It really helps to have interaction from so many others to bring up questions/scenarios you may not have thought of.
I felt like I was in a classroom. The quality of the class was exceptional. I got the best quality training for free.
This bootcamp was one of the most informational online experiences I have had. It was one of my first Skillsoft sessions. I'll definitely try more in the future.
I have attended several bootcamps but this bootcamp is exceptional. I must say the presenter was right on point. He was very clear and knowledgeable about what he was teaching. I would love to attend more bootcamps that will be hosted by him.
Online on your time
Get a glimpse of the live experience
Want access to all these subjects and more?
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Data Wrangling in Python
- Power BI Desktop
- Understanding Bias in Data and AI
- Intro to Agile Principles and Methodologies
- Agile Project Management
- Intro to Scrum for the Team
- PMP Certification
- Scaling Agile in Your Organization
- CompTIA Security+
- Agile Software Development
- Full Stack Developer
- Full Stack Developer with React
- Full Stack Developer with the MEAN Stack
- Best Practices of Virtual Instructor-led Training
- Mobile Device Management Using Microsoft 365 and Endpoint Manager