We believe everyone has the potential to be amazing. The integration enables customers using 360Learning to take advantage of Skillsoft's expansive list of pre-curated, role-based, and skill-based learning paths within their platform. Help your organization adapt and evolve with new skills and capabilities, from machine learning to design thinking, blockchain to business skills. We partnered with MIT and Accenture to research how the brain processes and retains information. Our scenario-based content is informed by this research — and proven to increase understanding.
Explore your options to integrate Skillsoft content with 360Learning today and help future-proof the skills of your most important assets — your people.
Your people learn in ways that make sense for them by selecting courses, books, audiobooks, channels, journeys, linked content and more from Skillsoft's expansive, multi-modal library.
- Aspire Journeys: Pre-curated, role-based, and skill-based learning paths that help companies prepare their workforce for the high-demand roles needed today and tomorrow. Aspire Journeys offer a clear starting point to help learners move from where they are now to where they want to be in their careers.
- Channels: We curate our content into what we call Channels — think of a channel as a container full the content items needed to become proficient in a particular skill. We handpick each item based on our analysis of Big Data, which shows us trends and specific skills global companies look for in their employees.
- Connect best practices with practical application by combining our pre-curated learning paths with the courses you've developed in 360Learning.
- Track all learning completions of Skillsoft content in 360Learning — regardless of where learners discover content.
- In addition to completions, track the number of accesses and duration in Skillsoft content.
- Minimize clicks and avoid login blockers with SAML SSO.
- Avoid common user experience limitations of traditional learning standards, such as SCORM/AICC.
LET'S GET STARTED
We’ll help you coordinate your integration by walking you through the process from start to finish. Our team will work with you and your IT group to get started. We will be with you every step of the way.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our integration approach provides learners the best possible Skillsoft experience within 360Learning while minimizing the administrative effort required to get there. The integration leverages specific features of your learning platform to offer the following key benefits:
Automated Content Management
Skillsoft synchronizes content information daily, so you always have access to the latest materials.
Learners discover the right content when they need it most with the help of search-optimized titles and descriptions. They can further refine search results according to content type.
You can use all Skillsoft content to design your learning programs in 360Learning.
Content Launch and Consumption
Modern learning experiences often leverage various technologies, including learning management systems, social platforms, portals, and more. Immediate, seamless access to Skillsoft content from within 360Learning — or anywhere in your learning ecosystem — is critical to driving adoption and usage. Accomplish this using single sign-on (SSO) and deep links, enabling learners to consume content from any system and device.
As your learners discover Skillsoft content, they click on the tile to launch and consume. The seamless authentication process takes them directly to the Skillsoft content item without interrupting the user experience.
Tracking Learner Completion to 360Learning
Measuring the success of your learning programs requires accurate data.
Tracking all learning completions is part of the integration's DNA. All Skillsoft content has active tracking of completions and duration. The completion data flows into 360Learning.