Integrating Skillsoft's expansive digital library with Degreed adds over 1,250 expertly curated learning paths designed to support today's most sought-after skills and competencies — from machine learning to design thinking, blockchain to business skills. We partnered with MIT and Accenture to research how the brain processes and retains information. Our scenario-based content is informed by this research — and proven to improve understanding. Explore your options to integrate Skillsoft content with Degreed today and help future-proof the skills of your most important assets — your people.
- Your people learn in ways that make sense for them by selecting courses, videos, books, audio, labs, and more from Skillsoft’s expansive digital library of multi-modal content.
- Aspire Journeys: Pre-curated, role-based, and skill-based learning paths that help companies prepare employees for the high-demand roles needed today and tomorrow.
- Expertly Curated Channels: 1250+ learning paths mapped to high-demand skills that matter most to leading global companies.
- Track completions as learners access content and hone their skills by completing Aspire Journeys and courses.
- Enable fast discovery of Skillsoft content across your learning ecosystem.
- Minimize clicks and avoid login blockers with SAML SSO.
- Avoid common user experience limitations of traditional learning standards, such as SCORM/AICC.
- Automatically push new Skillsoft content directly to Degreed.
- Reduce content swapping with inline content updates.
- Lessen typical curation effort with pre-curated learning paths.
LET'S GET STARTED
We’ll help you coordinate your integration by walking you through the process from start to finish. Our team will work with you and your IT group to get started. We will be with you every step of the way.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our integration approach provides learners the best possible Skillsoft experience within Degreed while minimizing the administrative effort required to get there. The integration leverages specific Degreed features to provide the following key benefits:
Automated Content Management
Skillsoft synchronizes content information daily so you always have access to the latest materials. This process can push all licensed content to Degreed, or allow administrators to select content by collection, topic, language, or type, including courses, videos, books, labs and more. Skillsoft Channels and Aspire Journeys can also be included, enabling you to take advantage of Skillsoft’s expert curation.
Learners discover the right content when they need it most with the help of search-optimized titles and descriptions. They further refine search results according to content type for each Skillsoft asset.
Skillsoft's expansive library of microlearning videos are concise and designed to fit into your learners' busy schedules. Pre-curated, role-based, and skill-based learning paths enable your self-directed people to prepare for the high-demand roles needed today and tomorrow by honing skills in agile development, data science, cloud computing, leadership, and many others. You can also use all of this Skillsoft content to design your own Pathways in Degreed.
Content updates and content retirement are also fully automated and occur inline. This dramatically reduces the administrative effort required to swap old content for new in assignments and Pathways. Finally, notifications for these changes are provided to administrators so that they can quickly react to new and retiring content.
Content Launch and Consumption
Modern learning experiences often leverage a range of technologies, including learning management systems, social platforms, portals, and more. Immediate, seamless access to Skillsoft content from within Degreed — or anywhere in your learning ecosystem — is critical to driving adoption and usage. Accomplish this using single sign-on (SSO) and deep links, enabling learners to consume content from any system and on any device.
As your learners discover Skillsoft content in Degreed, they simply click on the tile to launch and consume. The seamless authentication process takes them directly to the Skillsoft asset without interrupting the user experience.
Tracking Learner Completion to Degreed
Measuring the success of your learning programs requires accurate data.
Tracking all learning completions utilizing the Degreed Tracking Connector is part of the integration's DNA. All Skillsoft content has active tracking of completions, assessment scores, and duration. The completion data flows into Degreed, primarily for the benefit of your learners. We can also send activity data to your LMS, LRS, or your preferred system of record to measure Skillsoft content's impact on your programs. All activity data is backed up on our servers in case it is ever needed.
Learn more about the integration's technical details, including implementation activities, in our Product Knowledge Base.