Integrating Skillsoft and Moodle propels organizations and people to grow together through transformative learning experiences. It connects Skillsoft's engaging, best-in-class learning experiences with Moodle's comprehensive learning management capabilities so you can prepare your organization to meet new challenges head-on.
- Aspire Journeys: Pre-curated, role-based, and skill-based learning paths that help companies prepare employees for the high-demand roles needed today and tomorrow.
This deep learning experience is organized into a simple linear path, allowing learners to build mastery with confidence. Along the way, assessments and hands-on practice labs enable learners to measure skill progression objectively.
Learners using Aspire Journeys are 2x more likely to return to their platform and re-engage.
- Expertly Curated Channels: 1000+ learning paths mapped to high-demand skills that matter most to leading global companies.
- Learners choose their preferred method of learning by selecting courses, videos, books, audio, labs, and more from Skillsoft’s expansive digital library of multi-modal content.
- Track completions for all Skillsoft content.
- Monitor your learners’ progress to identify trends and refine programs accordingly.
- Automatically push new Skillsoft content directly to Moodle.
- Reduce content swapping with inline content updates.
- Lessen the typical curation effort with pre-curated learning paths.
- Ensure you always have the latest versions of Skillsoft Compliance courses with inline content updates.
- Configure each course to deliver the messaging, policies, and attestations needed to protect your people and your organization.
LET'S GET STARTED
We’ll help you coordinate your integration by walking you through the process from start to finish. Our team will work with you and your IT group to get started. We will be with you every step of the way.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our integration approach provides learners the best possible Skillsoft experience within Moodle while minimizing the administrative effort required to get there. The integration leverages specific Moodle features to provide the following key benefits:
Automated Content Management
Skillsoft synchronizes content information daily so you always have access to the latest materials. This process can push all licensed content to Moodle, or allow administrators to select content by collection, topic, language, or type, including courses, videos, books, labs and more. Skillsoft Channels and Journeys can also be included, enabling you to take advantage of Skillsoft’s expert curation.
Learners discover the right content when they need it most with the help of search-optimized titles and descriptions. They further refine search results by content type for each Skillsoft asset.
Skillsoft's expansive library of microlearning videos are concise and designed to fit into your learners' busy schedules. Pre-curated, role-based, and skill-based learning paths enable your self-directed people to prepare for the high-demand positions needed today and tomorrow by honing skills in agile development, data science, cloud computing, leadership, and many others. You can also use all of this Skillsoft content to design your own learning paths in Moodle.
Content updates and content retirement are also fully automated and occur inline. This dramatically reduces the administrative effort required to swap old content for new in assignments and learning programs. Finally, notifications for these changes are provided to administrators so that they can quickly react to new and retiring content.
Content Launch and Consumption
Modern learning experiences often leverage a range of technologies, including learning management systems, social platforms, portals, and more. Immediate, seamless access to Skillsoft content from within Moodle is critical to driving adoption and usage. Accomplish this using authentication and Percipio tracking services.
Tracking Learner Completion to Moodle
Measuring the success of your learning programs requires accurate data.
Tracking all learning completions utilizing the Skillsoft Percipio Tracking Connector is part of the integration’s DNA. All Skillsoft content has active tracking of completions, and assessment score. The completion data flows into Moodle, where you can use the platform’s analytics tools to measure the impact of Skillsoft content on your programs. All activity data is backed up on our servers in case it’s ever needed.