Today, organizations are adapting and evolving at an unprecedented rate. To ensure success, companies need to develop and maintain a skilled, future-ready workforce — but engaging employees and making learning a daily habit is often easier said than done.
As an SAP partner, we are proud that SAP resells our product as an SAP Solution Extension under the name SAP Content Stream by Skillsoft. The integration leverages the best of both worlds — the comprehensive learning administration of SAP SuccessFactors, plus Skillsoft's expansive digital library of content and intelligent learning platform. The SAP Solution Extension empowers organizations to close critical skills gaps by delivering learning in the flow of work, personalized recommendations, pre-curated learning paths, and social interaction. The combined result dramatically increases usage by providing the best possible experience for your most important assets — your people.
- Learners choose their preferred learning method by selecting courses, videos, books, audiobooks, labs, and more from Skillsoft’s end-to-end enterprise solution for skills transformation across leadership and technology.
- Aspire Journeys: Pre-curated, role-based, and skill-based learning paths that help companies prepare employees for the high-demand roles needed today and tomorrow.
- Expertly Curated Channels: 1250+ learning paths mapped to high-demand skills that matter most to leading global companies.
- Enjoy the benefits of Skillsoft Percipio — higher adoption and engagement, continuous learning, and the knowledge that 97% of learners using Percipio have applied or will apply what they’ve learned on the job.
- Track activity as learners hone skills within Aspire Journeys and Channels
- Share and discover Skillsoft content across your learning ecosystem
- Support learning in the flow of work with mobile app and browser plugin
- Track learner activity in SuccessFactors, regardless of where your learners discover content
- Simplify the experience by minimizing the number of clicks
- Eliminate utilization barriers such as extra logins and screens
- Avoid common user experience limitations of traditional learning standards, such as SCORM/AICC
- Automatically push new Skillsoft content directly to SuccessFactors
- Reduce content swapping with inline content updates
- Lessen typical curation effort with pre-curated learning paths
- Ensure you always have the latest versions of Skillsoft Compliance courses with inline content updates
- Easily configure each course to deliver the messaging, policies, and attestations needed to protect your people and your organization
- Coming in 2021
Let's Get Started
We’ll help you coordinate your integration by walking you through the process from start to finish. Our team will work with you and your IT group to get started. We will be with you every step of the way.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our integration approach provides learners the best possible Skillsoft experience within SuccessFactors while minimizing the administrative effort required to get there. The integration leverages specific SuccessFactors features to deliver the following key benefits:
Automated Content Management
Skillsoft synchronizes content information daily so you always have access to the latest materials. This process can push all licensed content to SuccessFactors, or allow administrators to select content by collection, topic, language, or type, including courses, videos, books, labs and more. Skillsoft Channels and Journeys can also be included, enabling you to take advantage of our expert curation.
Learners discover the right content when they need it most with the help of search-optimized titles and descriptions. They further refine search results by adding Delivery Methods for each Skillsoft content type.
Skillsoft's expansive library of microlearning videos are concise and designed to fit into your learners' busy schedules. Pre-curated, role-based, and skill-based learning paths enable self-directed learners to prepare for the high-demand roles needed today and tomorrow by honing skills in agile development, data science, cloud computing, leadership, and many others. You may also leverage Skillsoft content to design customized Learning Paths in SuccessFactors.
Content updates and content retirement are also fully automated and occur inline. This dramatically reduces the administrative effort required to swap old content for new in assignments and learning programs. Finally, notifications for these changes are provided to administrators so that they can quickly react to new and retiring content.
Content Launch and Consumption
Modern learning experiences often leverage a range of technologies, including learning management systems, social platforms, portals, and more. Immediate, seamless access to Skillsoft content from within SuccessFactors, or anywhere in your learning ecosystem, is critical to driving adoption and usage. Accomplish this using single sign-on (SSO) and deep links, enabling learners to consume content from any system and on any device.
Tracking Learner Completion to SuccessFactors
Measuring the success of your learning programs requires accurate data. Tracking all learning completions utilizing the SuccessFactors Tracking Connector is part of the integration’s DNA. All Skillsoft content has active tracking of completions, assessment score, and time invested by the learner. The integration supports the concept of “launch anywhere, track to SuccessFactors.” This means you can make Skillsoft content available for discovery in SuccessFactors, through your social platforms, talent tools, or wherever you want to bring learning closer to your people. The completion data flows into SuccessFactors, where you can use the platform’s analytics tools to measure the impact of Skillsoft content on your programs. All activity data is backed up on our servers in case it is ever needed.
Learn more about the technical details of the integration, including implementation activities, in our Product Knowledge Base.