Competencies are the new currency in the modern workforce. And organizations are under constant pressure to attract and retain talent with the right competencies and skills to achieve their goals. In 2021, 38% of businesses were unable to fill three or more positions.
Integrating Skillsoft and Workday empowers organizations to take on constantly evolving business needs by offering the best of both worlds — the unmatched breadth and depth of Skillsoft’s learning assets, plus the comprehensive learning administration capabilities of the Workday LMS.
BENEFITS OF THE NEW INTEGRATION
- Deliver Skillsoft content in Workday, including comprehensive courses and videos ideal for microlearning.
- Stay ahead of rapid change with content continuously updated based on the latest insights and information.
- Improve the content discovery experience with thumbnail images
- Track usage and completion of Skillsoft courses and videos no matter where learners discover content — whether in Workday, Microsoft Teams, the Skillsoft Percipio browser plugin, or mobile app.
- Leverage Workday’s analytics tools to measure the impact of your learning programs.
- Automatically push new Skillsoft content directly to Workday.
- Reduce the need for content swapping with inline content updates.
- Easily configure courses with your intros, policy documents, and attestation statements.
- Use Workday's tools to assign the right compliance content to the right audience.
- Take advantage of automated, inline course updates, eliminating the need to swap courses.
- Track completions in Workday.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our integration approach provides learners the best possible Skillsoft experience within Workday while minimizing the administrative effort required to get there. The integration leverages specific Workday features to provide the following key benefits:
Automated Content Management
Skillsoft synchronizes content information daily, so you always have access to the latest materials. This process can push all licensed content to Workday, or allow administrators to select content by type, including courses and videos.
Learners discover the right content when they need it most with the help of search-optimized titles and descriptions. They further refine search results according to content type.
You can use Skillsoft’s expansive library of courses and microlearning videos to design your learning paths in Workday.
Content updates and content retirement are also fully automated and occur inline. This dramatically reduces the administrative effort required to swap old content for new in assignments and learning programs. Finally, notifications for these changes are provided to administrators so that they can quickly react to new and retiring content.
Content Launch and Consumption
Modern learning experiences often leverage a range of technologies, including learning management systems, social platforms, portals, and more. Immediate, seamless access to Skillsoft content from within Workday is critical to driving adoption and usage. Accomplish this using single sign-on (SSO) and deep links, enabling learners to consume content on any device.
Tracking Learner Completion to Workday
Measuring the success of your learning programs requires accurate data.
Tracking all learning completions utilizing the Workday Tracking Connector is part of the integration’s DNA. All Skillsoft courses and videos have active tracking of completions. The completion data flows into Workday, where you can use the platform’s analytics tools to measure the impact of Skillsoft content on your programs. All activity data is backed up on our servers if it’s ever needed.