Download the IT Skills and Salary Report
Comprehensive Guide to IT Salaries, Certifications, Challenges, and Future Outlooks
ONE OF THE LARGEST WORLDWIDE IT REPORTS
Participate in our research for the 2022 IT Skills and Salary survey. The survey closes July 31, 2022. TAKE SURVEY NOW
For the 16th straight year, the Global Knowledge IT Skills and Salary Report is one of the largest studies of industry salaries, certifications, skills and more. It's used by IT professionals, human resource leaders , journalists, analysts, and industry experts.
This year’s report examines data from 9,325 IT professionals in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region.
Some of the topics covered in the report:
- Highest-paying certifications
- Salary trends by job function
- Why IT professionals quit their jobs
- Challenges IT leaders face
- The costs of skills gaps to organizations
- Individual and organizational benefits of certification
- Obstacles organizations face in upskilling their workforce