THE ROLE OF LEARNING IN PREPARING FOR EMERGING RISKS
November 9 | Angeline’s | 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Compliance leaders are adaptable. On any given day you might find us addressing new regulatory requirements, DOJ certifications, OSHA, supply chain challenges, cultural conflicts, or data privacy and cybersecurity threats – just to name a few of the issues that keep us up at night. But at the end of the day, we need to be proactive. Are we prepared for emerging risks? Is our compliance program as effective as it can be? How are we making a difference?
Join Skillsoft for an evening of dinner and networking, where Asha Palmer will discuss the role of learning in preparation for emerging risks. Attendees will learn:
- What are the biggest learning gaps in compliance training today?
- How can we prepare for emerging risks? What is the best way to arm ourselves against unprecedented compliance issues?
- What role does compliance training play in addressing issues in today’s workforce?
Time & Location:
- November 9 | 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- 303 S Church Street, Charlotte, NC 28202
|SVP Compliance Solutions
|Chief Risk & Compliance Officer