Compliance Week 2022
May 16 – 18, 2022
Compliance training helps educate employees on the laws and regulations that affect their daily activities, so they can understand their responsibilities for mitigating risk. At Skillsoft, our goal is to help organizations cultivate a culture of compliance, utilizing real-world simulations and up-to-date training materials.
Visit us in Booth #17 to learn more.
Thank you for entering to win. We'll announce the winner after the event.
Join the Discussion:
Tuesday, May 17 at 5:15 PM ET
As compliance professionals, you face a fast-moving business landscape and an ever-evolving set of challenges: increased cyber-attacks, new data privacy laws, and the need to secure a hybrid workforce. Because your employees represent your company’s first line of defense, educating them to recognize risks and adapt to changing circumstances is essential.
Learn how Skillsoft Compliance can help your organization protect itself from cyber threats through real-life examples and a robust privacy and data protection program emphasizing global cybersecurity and end-user best practices.
Vice President & General Manager, Global Compliance Solutions
Skillsoft’s compliance solutions are designed to help you:
- Set the tone for conducting business in a legal and ethical manner
- Align training programs to core business objectives
- Provide up-to-date compliance content aligned to current laws and regulations
- Utilize technology to increase efficiency across your Compliance, Legal, HR, and Learning & Development departments
- Reduce operational costs and inefficiencies associated with training
Download Additional Information:
Meet The Speaker