Winning Customer Hearts and Minds Through Power Skills
Perspectives Regional Dinner
March 30, 2023, at 5:30 pm PT
Mastro’s Steakhouse, 399 Geary Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Thank you for registering for the Perspectives dinner in San Francisco! A confirmation will be sent to you shortly.
Employees are the foundation of every business and the key to organizational success. However, for employees to thrive in this new world of work and develop as leaders, they need to adopt the right skills—like empathy, personalization, and proactive problem-solving—to drive positive behavioral change and personal growth.
On March 30th, join Michelle Boockoff-Bajdek, Skillsoft Chief Marketing Officer, and Ben Sieke, Director of Talent Development and Learning at Delta Dental, at Skillsoft’s Perspectives Regional Dinner in San Francisco. Michelle and Ben will discuss how to build leadership teams that empower your employees to go above and beyond in their roles to provide for their customers, and how tactics, such as coaching, can be used to help teach those skills.
In this discussion, Michelle and Ben will cover:
- The importance of scaling leadership capabilities across the organization, no matter the department
- How learning leaders at Delta Dental are building leadership coaching programs today to better serve their learners and to achieve tangible business outcomes
- Delta Dental’s leadership program’s success metrics, and how they have been able to put data into action
- Steps businesses can take now to build transformative learning experiences today
Time & Location:
- March 30, 2023, at 5:30 pm
- Mastro’s Steakhouse, 399 Geary Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Chief Marketing Officer,
JOIN US IN PERSON
We look forward to hosting you in person for this exclusive, invite-only event.
339 Geary Street, San Francisco, CA 94102