Join us on September 14th in Toronto for an exclusive afternoon of networking, discussion, and reimagining work.
The world has changed. Shouldn’t work change with it?
The business landscape has transformed over the past few years, and today’s employees want more from their work: more options, more control, and more value.
As employers evolve to meet these new expectations, they’ll need to work together with employees to redefine the very meaning of “work” for everyone. At the heart of these efforts are learning experiences that propel people and organizations to grow together.
Join us September 14th in Toronto as we propel people and organizations to grow together!
150 King Street West,
September 14, 2022
- Opening Remarks: Reinventing Work w/ Skillsoft Chief People Officer Kristi Hummel
- Employees at every level are reassessing their relationships with employers. In our opening session, we’ll explore how leaders can retain talent, develop skills, and drive business in the new world of work.
- Keynote speech from Dan Pontefract : Leadership Strategist, Thinker & Best-Selling Author
- With twenty-five plus years of experience helping leaders and organizations shift to higher levels of employee engagement, productivity, and bottom-line results, Dan Pontefract knows what it takes to make change happen.
- Hear from Skillsoft customers how they are Building Tomorrow’s Leaders, Today
- Jenny Winter Global VP, Talent and Culture at CGI,
- Kayla Eldridge Director, Managerial Experience and Leadership Strategy at Bank of Montreal,
- Jennifer Heikamp Manager, People Strategy and Performance at Toronto Police Service
- Leadership is the foundation of every business — but one-size-fits-all approaches to leadership development don’t work. Hear from Skillsoft customers as they share their perspectives on building critical leadership competencies in the modern workforce.
- Meet & Greet
- Join us for a cocktail hour as you work to launch your next new idea by networking with your peers who are leading the future of learning.