Skillsoft 360: Leading Inclusively
Download the Skillsoft 360 Report
The first in our Skillsoft 360 Series is an insight-rich, value-added companion to our recent "Leading Inclusively" Leadercamp.
In the 23-page report, you'll find:
- Insight and input from thousands of participants, including survey responses, The Phases of DEI Engagement, and consensus on the support today's leaders need most.
- Key learnings, covering The Three Pillars of Leading Inclusively, DEI throughout the employee lifecycle, and the critical difference between Performative Allyship and Thoughtful Allyship.
- Self-reflection, describing three initiatives Skillsoft started immediately — and urging other organizations to do so as well.
- What's next? Comments — and commitments — from attendees, ready to champion DEI in their own organizations.
- Additional resources, so you can progress on your own DEI journey.
The "Leading Inclusively" report is co-written by renowned author and executive coach La’Wana Harris, CDE, ACC, and Skillsoft's Vice President, Talent Enablement Elisa Vincent. It will challenge your assumptions, consider the subject of DEI from multiple angles, and provide a fresh take on — and valuable tools for — this timely issue.Return to Resources