COMPLIANCE CONSIDERATIONS TO PREPARE FOR RETURNING TO THE OFFICE
With the pandemic lingering and the coronavirus vaccine shipping in the United States, we are hopefully beginning to turn the corner on the pandemic. This next phase of the pandemic means companies will need to adapt. A recent survey conducted by Compliance Week of compliance, risk, and audit professionals suggests that employers need to up their game to provide their employees with the necessary resources for work from home. So, what needs to happen as companies now need to consider returning to the office?
- Where companies are behind on providing necessary resources for remote workers
- How to identify what anti-harassment means in remote environments for those employees that will continue remote work.
- Important considerations for IT security and privacy and what you have to do to support either remote or office-based employees
- How to reset employees’ compliance mindset when they’re coming back to the office
- Implications on managing people and the compliance points to consider if you take a hybrid approach to remote vs. in office work
Thanks for downloading. This asset is heading to your inbox, too! If you don’t receive this email or have any questions, please contact us.Download