VMware VCP-DCV vSphere 7: Performance Tuning, Optimization, and Scaling Competency (Intermediate Level)
- 5 questions
The VMware VCP-DCV vSphere 7: Performance Tuning, Optimization, and Scaling Competency (Intermediate Level) benchmark measures your knowledge of how to optimize and scale vSphere environments. Learners who score high on this benchmark demonstrate that they have competency in many areas of the VMware administration discipline and have some working exposure to VMware performance tuning, optimization, and upgrade principles and practices.
- describe the Lifecycle Manager and how it can be used to keep your vSphere infrastructure secure and healthy, and recognize how to set up a host cluster and configure the Lifecycle Manager service
- recognize how to use baselines to update ESXi hosts through the Lifecycle Manager, as well as how to create and attach custom baselines for an ESXi host in a cluster
- recognize how to use images to update ESXi hosts through the Lifecycle Manager and how to import and work with an image for an ESXi host in a cluster
- recognize the capabilities that the VMware Lifecycle Manager offers and how to perform an upgrade of tools and hardware on one or more VMs
- recognize the vCenter Server Update Planner capability built into vCenter and the different reports that can be created and used with this tool