Let's Pivot to Skillsoft Percipio
Skillsoft's Personalized, Immersive Learning Platform
Customers see clear benefits using Percipio
"Skillsoft helped…build a culture of self-motivated learners faster than we thought was possible. Within 3 months, 95% of our employees were using the platform. Percipio’s easy access of desirable content — including a huge library of technical courses…upskilled our team on modern tools and practices.”
Anju Singh, Associate Director, HR, ACS Solutions
- Engage more users in learning
- 56% increase in user participation within the first six months of pivoting to Percipio.
- Use more of your library
- 66% increase in unique courses accessed due to improved curation and searchability in Percipio.
- Help learners stay engaged
- 4.5X increase in overall content accesses within the first six months of pivoting to Percipio.
- Help users find what they need to succeed
- 2.1X - Individual learners launch more than twice the amount of unique content in Percipio.
IT firm achieves ROI of 1323% using Percipio
CGI, a large IT and business consulting firm, achieved a 1323% ROI by implementing Percipio —recovering its investment just two weeks after deployment. With an investment in Percipio, the IT consulting agency upskilled employees and avoided external certification costs.
ARE YOU IN? LET US DO THE HEAVY LIFTING.
In as little as two weeks, your learners can join the 12 million others on Skillsoft Percipio.
We have options to support your pivot to a digital learning environment that's more engaging, effective, and less complex.
Our team of Migration Professionals works with you to ensure a successful implementation by linking your business objectives to learning experiences, driving engagement, and setting you up to report successes.
Our experienced Implementation Consultants can work with you to tailor a personalized solution based on a number of key factors, including the complexity of your organization, implementation requirements or audience types.
In addition, we offer a wide range of solutions from learning strategy and analysis, to custom development and curation, to learning administration and reporting.