Leadership & Business Roadmap - Women's History Month - March 2022
“Women belong in all places where decisions are being made.” -Ruth Bader Ginsburg
In the United States, we celebrate Women’s History Month in March – a month devoted to celebrating the contributions of women in our collective history, reflection on gender inequities that still shape so many of our communities, and action to advance women of all diverse identities. On March 8th specifically, we come together as a world to celebrate International Women’s Day with a theme this year of #BreakTheBias. At Skillsoft, the Leadership and Business Content team invites you to celebrate the Women’s History Month with us by watching, reading, or listening to one of our many Women’s Leadership resources. From courses, Live Events, and Leadercamps, to digital books and our off the Shelf virtual book club, there’s something for everyone. We hope you will join us in celebrating Women’s History Month, International Women’s Day, and women’s advancement in our communities and workplaces.
Here is a list of some of our digital book collection designed specifically for women, for allies, for leaders.
- Becoming a Dangerous Woman: Embracing Risk to Change the World
- The Confidence Effect
- Career GPS: Strategies for Women Navigating the New Corporate Landscape
- Woman of Influence: 9 Steps to Build Your Brand, Establish Your Legacy, and Thrive
- Leading from the Front: No-Excuse Leadership Tactics for Women
- From Sabotage to Support: A New Vision for Feminist Solidarity in the Workplace
- Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals
- Make Your Moment: The Savvy Woman's Communication Playbook for Getting the Success You Want
- Make Your Own Map: Career Success Strategy for Women
- Smart Girls Screw up Too: The No-Nonsense Guide to Creating The Life You Want
- Women Leadership: Owning your Strengths and Skills, Self-Study Guide (Supervisors and Managers Series)
- Break Your Own Rules: How to Change the Patterns of Thinking That Block Women’s Paths to Power
- Fearless and Free: How Smart Women Pivot and Relaunch Their Careers
- The Confidence Effect: Every Woman's Guide to the Attitude That Attracts Success
In honor of Women’s History Month, Skillsoft’s virtual book club, Off the Shelf features a bookshelf of resources that celebrate women’s excellence and accomplishments.
Additionally, the monthly selection for Women’s History Month is Invisible Women: Data Bias in a World Designed for Men by Caroline Criado Perez, published by Blackstone Publishing, © 2019.
In Invisible Women, celebrated feminist advocate Caroline Criado Perez investigates the shocking root cause of gender inequality and research, diving into women's lives at home, the workplace, the public square, the doctor's office, and more.
Be sure to visit Off the Shelf to leverage the discussion questions and start a meaningful conversation with your colleagues and teams.
This selection is available on Percipio as an audiobook.
We encourage you to add these powerful books to your reading list of your organization's book clubs and access the discussion questions for each title throughout Women’s History Month.
Want to experience great content anytime, anywhere? Register here for 14 days free access to Percipio - our learning platform available anytime, anywhere, on any device. Skillsoft Percipio delivers immersive learning that lets you watch, read, listen, and practice.
We continue to release new learning experiences every month, the latest one being Forging New Paths: Women's Advancement In Life and Work. This Skillsoft Aspire journey can be transformative for women's careers. We recognize that for many women, their careers are journeys made up of diverse and interwoven experiences that build leadership, power and influence, grit, and resilience. In forging this path women will learn how to unlock their strengths and forge new paths towards fulfillment and advancement in life and work.
Unleash your potential with Skillsoft!