Leadership and Business Roadmap – July 2023
“THE FUTURE OF WORK LIES IN THE COLLABORATION BETWEEN HUMANS AND AI, WHERE TECHNOLOGY ENHANCES OUR NATURAL ABILITIES, ALLOWING US TO THINK MORE STRATEGICALLY AND CREATIVELY AND EMPOWERING US TO DRIVE INNOVATION IN THE WORKPLACE.”
WELCOME TO JULY!
When we think about the phrase, “the future of work,” especially in the past few months, it’s hard not to consider the significant influence of Generative AI and its rapid immersion into our daily work lives. Generative AI is a type of artificial intelligence that can create new text, images, or code. This technology has the potential to revolutionize the way we work, making it possible to automate tasks, generate creative content, and collaborate more effectively. So, how will Generative AI or one of its tools such as ChatGPT, Bard, and others impact your job or help you perform day-to-day tasks more effectively?
To help prepare leaders, teams, and individual contributors for this future of work, Skillsoft is developing a learning solution to promote enterprise readiness for Generative AI based around three principles:
- Developing a baseline understanding of Gen AI and establishing guardrails for thoughtful, safe, ethical use of the technology
- Solving business problems by leveraging the technology to reimagine the future of work
- Enabling transformation across the business and developing the human skills necessary to sustain progress
Check out the exciting curriculum below!
- Generative AI and its Impact to Everyday Business
- Harnessing the Disruption of Generative AI
- Navigating Ethical Challenges and Risks
- Recognizing Hallucinations, Inaccuracies and Bias
- Establishing Guardrails and Governance
- Reimagining the Customer Experience
- Reimagining the Sales Process
- Reimagining Analytics and Data Modeling
- Reimagining the Employee Experience
- Leading in the Age of Generative AI
- Leading through Disruption with Empathy
- Encouraging Innovation and Experimentation
- Leveraging AI as a “Team Member”
- Fostering a Growth Mindset
- Developing Analytical and Critical Thinking to Reimagine Work
- Embracing Risk and Learning from Setbacks
Here at Skillsoft, we recognize July as Developing Your Team month, and as leaders we need to refocus our efforts to ensure we’re mindful about developing our teams in the age of Generative AI. Those team members who use AI to augment their skills may advance further and be more successful overall than team members who don’t. In her latest article, Skillsoft’s Head of Global Content, Anju Choudhary has some valuable suggestions you can use to help your people develop the skills and mindset they need to thrive in the age of generative AI.
As you explore our library of leadership and business courses, books, audiobooks, summaries, and book club selections I encourage you to consider how you can leverage them to further develop your teams.
We’re excited to announce that the first Leadership and Business courses are scheduled for release this month!
- Cultivating Empathy and Connection
- Leading through Change
- Innovating with the Customer in Mind
- Becoming Authentic, Accountable & Trustworthy
- Creating an Effective Business Case
- Promoting a Positive Work Environment
Monthly Middle Monday Mindful Meditation
Have you had a chance to experience our Monthly Middle Monday Mindful Meditation (MMMMM) sessions? They’re a great way to break up your day, clear your mind, and return to work feeling refreshed and refocused.
Join us for a 30-minute session of mindfulness and meditation with Florian Brody, an expert Zen practitioner. Through this session, you'll learn about the significance of mindful meditation and its potential benefits for stress management and self-awareness. After the discussion, Brody will lead a guided meditation and conclude with a Q&A session to answer any queries you may have.
The next session is on July 17th at 12 PM EST, so make sure to mark your calendar and secure your spot for this enlightening experience.
We've curated an incredible lineup of captivating topics that are sure to leave you inspired. Get ready to be immersed in fascinating discussions that are both thought-provoking and relevant to your interests.
Get ready to elevate your leadership skills to new heights! Mark your calendars now to ensure you don't miss any of these impactful Leadercamps.
OFF THE SHELF BOOK CLUB
DEVELOPING YOUR TEAM MONTH
Successful teams collaborate and communicate effectively and are agile enough to adapt to any challenges that may arise. OFF THE SHELF is featuring a bookshelf of resources that can help foster the growth and potential of your team members.
Visit OFF THE SHELF today to leverage the discussion questions for this bookshelf.