Agile Project Management QuickStart Guide: A Simplified Beginners Guide To Agile Project Management
- 1h 40m 7s
- Ed Stark
- ClydeBank Media LLC
Agile Project Management, Simplified
Are you tired of being unprepared for changing project requirements?
"We welcome changing requirements even late in development."
That is one of the 12 Principles of Agile Project Management, and for many project managers changing requirements are a massive headache.Not the case with Agile.Over the last decade and a half, Agile Project Management has surged in popularity across the globe. Organizations of all types and sizes have leveraged Agile with enviable results.
Agile Project Management is a flexible, responsive, and powerful tool for a project manager's toolkit.
As a project manager, you know that Agile will deliver tremendous organizational benefits, but do you know enough about Agile to reap the rewards?The Agile Project Management QuickStart Guide from ClydeBank Business dives into the core mechanics and intricacies (along with the many variations and spin-offs) of Agile Project Management while maintaining a beginner-friendly approach.
Stakeholder needs are always changing. Agile Project Management thrives on change.
Written and designed with simplicity and ease of learning in mind, the Agile Project Management QuickStart Guide is the critical first step on your self-paced Agile learning journey.
**New** Your purchase comes with free lifetime access to our collection of relevant digital assets. These guides, summaries, checklists, and cheat sheets enhance your learning journey and supplement this QuickStart Guide.
- The Origins of Agile: How a Group of 17 Software Professionals at a 2001 Conference in Chicago Gave Birth to the World's Most Iconic System of Project Management
- Case Studies: How the US Department of Homeland Security, Yahoo! Inc, and Several Other Organizations Found Success through Agile Project Management
- Agile Implementation Techniques: the How, Where, When, and Why of successful implementation
- How to Use Agile to Improve Not Just Productivity and Product Quality, but also Employee Morale
- How to Assess Scrum and the Many Other Variations of Agile to Determine the Best Fit for Your Organization
In this Audiobook
Chapter 1 - Understanding Project Management
Chapter 2 - A History of Agile Project Management
Chapter 3 - Agile Project Management Basic Strategy
Chapter 4 - Agile Specific Methodologies
Chapter 5 - Agile Project Management Tools
Chapter 6 - Practical Implications of Agile Project Management
Chapter 7 - Agile Case Study: GE
Chapter 8 - Agile Case Study: Homeland Security
Chapter 9 - Criticism of Agile Project Management
Chapter 10 - The Agile Sub-Industry