The 4 Disciplines of Execution: The Secret to Getting Things Done, On Time, With Excellence
- 59m 3s
- Chris McChesney, Stephen R. Covey
- Franklin Covey
Executing strategic goals is the greatest challenge in business today. Aligning the organization’s work teams with your most important objectives is a never-ending battle. In addition, keeping teams engaged and focused on the top goals is critical. Imagine an organization where every team—from the senior leadership to the front line—is focused on the most important priorities and committed to achieving the Wildly Important Goals.
Stephen Covey introduces one of the best thinking of execution leadership experts, Chris McChesney who teaches important principles through relevant, current examples to illustrate the four imperatives:
- Focus on the Wildly Important. Shift through urgent priorities and define what’s most important to the organization.
- Act on the Lead Measures. Identify key actions that help goal accomplishment.
- Keep A Compelling Scorecard. Track key measures of success.
- Create a Cadence of Accountability. Build an individual planning-and-accounting system to get the most important work done.
In this Audiobook
The Four Disciplines of Execution
Strategy vs. Execute the Strategy
Four Basic Disciplines of Execution