The Blue Zones of Happiness: Lessons From the World's Happiest People
- 9h 10m 22s
- Dan Buettner, Ed Diener
- Recorded Books, Inc.
In this inspiring audiobook, Buettner offers game-changing tools for setting up your life to be the happiest it can be. In this illuminating book, you'll:
- Meet the world's Happiness All-Stars - inspiring individuals whose ways of boosting well-being can influence your home and community as well.
- Discover the three strands of happiness - pleasure, purpose, and pride - that weave together in different ways in the world's happiest places.
- Use the Blue Zones Happiness Test to pinpoint areas in your life where change could bring more happiness - and then find practical steps to make those changes.
- Learn what researchers on happiness consider the top ways to create personal and nationwide happiness, as revealed by a blue-ribbon panel of world experts convened for this book.
- Boost your own happiness with the Happiness Power 9 - Buettner's final assessment of the most important lessons to be learned from the world's happiest people and places.
In this Audiobook
Chapter 1 - What is Happiness?
Chapter 2 - What We Now Know about Happiness
Chapter 3 - Happiness in Costa Rica
Chapter 4 - Happiness in Denmark
Chapter 5 - Happiness in Singapore
Chapter 6 - Lessons for Leaders
Chapter 7 - Designing Happy Communities
Chapter 8 - Designing the Workplace
Chapter 9 - Designing Your Social Network
Chapter 10 - Designing Your Home
Chapter 11 - Designing Financial Well-Being
Chapter 12 - Designing Your Inner Life
SHOW MOREFREE ACCESS
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Course Working Well with Others
Rating 4.6 of 4600 users (4600)
Rating 4.6 of 134 users (134)
Rating 4.7 of 3219 users (3219)