The Future of Work: The Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review
- 3h 14m 24s
- Brian Kropp, Deborah Grayson Riegel, Harvard Business Review, Joseph B. Fuller, Ranjay Gulati
- Gildan Media
The future is here. How is your organization responding?
Amid the turbulence of a global pandemic, worldwide social justice movements, and accelerated digital transformation, one thing is clear—work will no longer be the same. Employees now expect a flexible, inclusive workplace and a deeper connection to their employer. Organizations must commit to doing good for their people and communities. What should you and your company be doing to adapt?
The Future of Work: The Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review will provide you with today's most essential thinking about creating a work-from-anywhere organization, harnessing AI as part of your team, creating an inclusive culture, and building a purpose-driven organization.
Business is changing. Will you adapt or be left behind?
Get up to speed and deepen your understanding of the topics that are shaping your company's future with the Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review series. Featuring HBR's smartest thinking on fast-moving issues—blockchain, cybersecurity, AI, and more—each book provides the foundational introduction and practical case studies your organization needs to compete today and collects the best research, interviews, and analysis to get it ready for tomorrow.
You can't afford to ignore how these issues will transform the landscape of business and society. The Insights You Need series will help you grasp these critical ideas—and prepare you and your company for the future.
In this Audiobook
1. Our Work-from-Anywhere Future by Prithwiraj (Raj) Choudhury
2. Talk about Mental Health with Your Employees–Without Overstepping by Deborah Grayson Riegel
3. Why Your Values Belong at Work by Bea Boccalandro
4. Rethinking the On-Demand Workforce by Joseph Fuller, Manjari Raman, Allison Bailey, and Nithya Vaduganathan
5. A Better Way to Onboard AI by Boris Babic, Daniel L. Chen, Theodoros Evgeniou, and Anne-Laure Fayard
6. “Woke-Washing” Your Company Won't Cut it by Erin Dowell and Marlette Jackson
7. Are Your D&I Efforts Helping Employees Feel Like They Belong? by Michael Slepian
8. Social-Impact Efforts That Create Real Value by George Serafeim
9. Companies Must Go Beyond Random Acts of Humanitarianism by Frank Cooper III and Ranjay Gulati