- Sangita Chadha
- BPB Publications
A beginner guide to coding using play way method to learn web programming.
- Installation of Visual Studio code
- Step-by-step demonstration of creating folder and creating files
- In-depth practical demonstration of concepts with examples
- Explanation of the code using comments with the Code window and Output Screenshots
- Real-life based problems to demonstrate the approach for solving the problem
Helps in installation of the software and step by step process of creating the folder and creating the files within the folder.
Different approach is taken to understand the concept of learning the programming concepts. The problem statement is given with the help of screenshots and then the code is given to display the output that has been asked in the problem statement along with the screenshot.
As the students enjoy playing games and understand the concept easily using gamification method. The visual method is easier for the kids of this age to understand the concept. Therefore, playing with colors, shapes, and images are used in the beginning and then they can build projects to understand the concept of web programming.WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn to understand what is the problem, how to approach for solving it and then code it to build the problem-solving approach.
- Step-by-step approach towards solving a problem.
- All the concepts are taught with the help of a problem to make the student understand the basic concepts and where to use which concept.
- Able to understand the concept using real-life problems
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
About the Author
Sangita Chadha has been working as Head of Computer Department in Ambience Public School, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi from last 14 years. She has over twenty years of experience in the field of education,teaching Computer Science, Informatics Practices and Multimedia & Web Technology to grades XI and XII, and has been multifold responsibilities at her school (Result In-charge, ERP, Website, Almanac, Magazine).
She is a passionate learner and committed educator consistently working to make learning enjoyable for the learners.Her foremost classroom pedagogy is centered around project-based learning. She has conducted ICT and Net safety workshops for all stakeholders. She has been part of the curriculum development team for classes IX and X Information and Communication Technology, NCERT. She has co-authored class IX and X ICT for NCERT. She also co-authored Class XII Informatics Practices and Computer Science, NCERT.
She has conducted Teacher Training workshops for SCERT Teachers.
In this Book
Variables & Operators
Iterations and Math Object
HTML Canvas and Animation