ITIL Foundation Essentials: ITIL 4 Edition: The Ultimate Revision Guide
- Claire Agutter
- IT Governance
ITIL 4 is the latest evolution of the leading best-practice framework for ITSM (IT service management). It has been significantly updated from ITIL v3 and addresses new ITSM challenges, includes new technologies and incorporates new ways of working.
ITIL Foundation Essentials - ITIL 4 Edition is the ultimate revision guide for candidates preparing for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam. It is fully aligned with the Foundation course syllabus and gives a clear and concise overview of the facts. You can use it in place of writing revision notes, giving you more time to focus on learning the information you need .
Whether you are taking an ITIL 4 Foundation training course or are a self-study candidate, new to the framework or looking to trade your ITIL 2011 certification, this guide is the essential companion. It:
- Provides definitions of the key terms and concepts used in ITIL 4;
- Presents detailed information in clear, user-friendly and easy-to-follow ways through tables, bullet points and diagrams; and
- Explains the key figures and diagrams in the ITIL syllabus.
New for the ITIL 4 Edition:
- Fully updated to reflect the changes introduced in ITIL 4.
- New sections on the guiding principles of ITIL and the four dimensions of service management.
- Updated overview of the ITIL Foundation exam.
In this Book
ITIL Foundation Essentials—ITIL 4 Edition—The Ultimate Revision Guide
KEY CONCEPTS OF SERVICE MANAGEMENT
SERVICE MANAGEMENT ROLES
ALL ABOUT SERVICES
THE FOUR DIMENSIONS OF SERVICE MANAGEMENT
THE SERVICE VALUE SYSTEM
THE SERVICE VALUE CHAIN
PRACTICES IN DEPTH
THE ITIL FOUNDATION EXAM