As a customer service representative (CSR), creating a support culture that focuses on your customers’ needs is key. Failing to realize the importance of customer service and effective complaints handling leads to increasingly dissatisfied customers.
Organizations need to be able to address the needs of customers in an effective and efficient manner.
There are several defining moments, or moments of truth, that can make or break every service transaction. To successfully navigate these moments of truth, it’s important for service organizations to add value to a customer’s experience by creating and implementing strong, clearly defined service standards.
Courses from our Customer Services Skills Series
- Interacting with Customers
- Communicating Effectively with Customers
- Controlling Conflict, Stress, and Time in a Customer Service Environment
- Dealing with Customer Service Incidents and Complaints
- Polishing Your Skills for Excellent Customer Service
Courses from our Essentials of Customer Service Series:
- Rapport Building in Customer Service
- Providing On-site Customer Service
- Providing Telephone Customer Service
- Providing Effective Internal Customer Service
- Facing Confrontation in Customer Service
- Designing a Customer Service Strategy