Skillsoft offers wide topic coverage on ITIL® Certification Training, from novice to expert certification, delivered in a variety of learning modalities.
The most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management (ITSM) in the world, ITIL is a best practices framework that enables businesses to deliver high-quality IT services and more effectively manage IT operations. ITIL is gaining traction worldwide as an IT service management methodology.
ITIL and Six Sigma
ITIL pairs extremely well with Six Sigma. ITIL defines the “what” of service management and Six Sigma defines the “how” of quality improvement. Together, they make a great combination for improving the quality of IT service delivery and support. Rather than being opposing approaches, Six Sigma and ITIL are complementary.
There are both business and organizational benefits to adopting ITIL®
- IT services align better with business objectives
- Better business financial planning
- Increased productivity from more reliable IT services
- More effective change management
- Improved user/customer satisfaction and perception of IT
Organizational Benefits Examples:
- An organization reduced IT support costs by more than 75% while increasing customer satisfaction
- An organization achieved savings of €3.5MM/yr and reduced IT incident resolution times by more than 11%.
- A large multinational company made annual savings of £5MM.
* Source: Kneller, M. (2013, June). Executive briefing: the benefits of ITIL
The Skillsoft Books ITIL Collection
To implement and support ITIL, you need to have the official books from the publishers of ITIL. Skillsoft, in partnership with the official ITIL publisher, provides a cost effective alternative to purchasing individual books. The collection contains all the titles for the latest version of ITIL.
Organizations are becoming increasingly dependent on corporate IT services in order to satisfy their corporate objectives and to meet their business needs. This leads to an increased requirement for high quality IT services for organizations to maintain their competitive advantage. To mitigate those issues, ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practices, drawn from the public and private sectors worldwide.
The Skillsoft collection makes it seamless for IT professionals to adopt this framework within their organizations.
Sample ITIL Titles from the Skillsoft Collection
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- The Official Introduction to the ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Collection contains all official, required books
- Content always reflects the latest ITIL version
- End users can learn anytime, anywhere—including on mobile devices
- Improved alignment of IT services and business
- Controlled IT costs
- Increased business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Improved change management
- Increased satisfaction with IT
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited