Perspectives Unleashed: 2021 Recap
About This Episode
Perspective has been Unleashed! Skillsoft’s annual learning event for leaders and learners just took place on September 22nd and 23rd, 2021. But don’t worry if you were unable to join us – this episode will catch you up on everything you missed. Host Michelle Boockoff-Bajdek sits down with Skillsoft’s CRO, Eric Stine, to recap Perspectives Unleashed 2021 and share key takeaways from the event. With a two-day, action-packed agenda, featuring world-class speakers and actionable guidance, Michelle and Eric discuss the sessions, lessons, news, and key announcements shared at this year’s event. This is one episode you won’t want to miss.
Interested in learning more?
- Check out our lineup of speakers for Perspectives Unleashed!
- Missed Perspectives Unleashed? No worries. Watch on-demand sessions here .
- Get your FREE 30-day trial of Percipio here.
- Read the latest developments on Skillsoft’s new platform features, content, and courses here.
- Learn more about Skillsoft’s recently launched Percipio App for Microsoft Teams.
- Explore and learn more about our partnership with Ellevate Network.
Featured in Our Perspectives Unleashed Highlight Reel (By Order of Appearance):
- Jeff Tarr, Chief Executive Officer, Skillsoft
- Dorie Clark, Harvard Business Review Author and Duke University Fuqua School of Business Executive Education Professor
- Kristy Wallace, Chief Executive Officer, Ellevate Network
- Michelle Boockoff-Bajdek, Chief Marketing Officer, Skillsoft
- Eric Stine, Chief Revenue Officer, Skillsoft
- Jaz Ampaw-Farr, International TEDx Speaker, Thought Leader & Resilience Ninja
- Apratim Purakayastha (AP), Chief Technology Officer, Skillsoft
- Potoula Chresomales, Senior Vice President, Product Management, Skillsoft
- Rashim Mogha, Customer Market Leader, Leadership and Business Solutions, Skillsoft
- Kevin Metsners, Digital & Professional Learning Solutions, Learning & Professional Development Talent Enablement, HPE
- Flavia Moreira, Global Diversity and Inclusion Director, Lenovo
- Manoj Parthasarathy, Vice President, HR Digital Operations and Global Learning Solutions
- Nick Boyd, Sr. Director, HR - Learning, Development, D&I, Culture + Experience, Target
About Our Guest
A global technology executive with extensive strategy and growth experience, Eric joined Skillsoft as Chief Revenue Officer in 2021.
He previously served as Chief of Staff for the President of Global Sales, Services and Customer Engagement at SAP, where he supported global go-to-market strategy and operations. Prior to that, he was Chief Revenue Officer at Qualtrics and Chief Innovation Officer for SAP America.
Earlier in his career, Eric held positions of increasing seniority at SAP, Ciber, Virtustream and Blackboard.
Eric is a member of the Dean’s Advisory Board at Boston University School of Law and founder of the Eric & Neil Stine-Markman Scholarship, the first permanent endowment to dedicate scholarship funds to the LGBTQ+ community. He also plays active board and fundraising roles for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, Yale Pediatrics and Northwestern University.
Eric holds a Juris Doctorate from the Boston University School of Law and Bachelors of Arts in Political Science and History from Northwestern University.
About Our Host
As Chief Marketing Officer, Michelle is responsible for the leading global marketing strategy for the Skillsoft group of companies, focused on driving growth, generating brand awareness and increasing demand for Skillsoft’s solutions among learners, customers and partners. Since joining the company in 2019, she has overseen customer marketing, corporate communications, demand generation, marketing operations and business development.
Michelle brings more than 25 years of marketing, branding and strategy experience to her role. Prior to Skillsoft, she held several executive positions of increasing responsibility in the high-tech sector, including as Chief Marketing Officer of IBM Watson, where she was responsible for marketing the company's artificial intelligence (AI) products and solutions. Michelle also served as the Global Head of Marketing for The Weather Company, an IBM Business, where she helped companies understand how to anticipate, plan for and ultimately make better decisions – with greater confidence - in the face of weather.
Michelle holds a Master's of Science from Simmons University.