Big Data at Work: Dispelling the Myths, Uncovering the Opportunities
- 6h 3m 37s
- Tom Davenport
- Recorded Books, Inc.
When the term “big data” first came on the scene, bestselling author Tom Davenport thought it was just another example of technology hype. But his research in the years that followed changed his mind.
Now, in clear, conversational language, Davenport explains what big data means—and why everyone in business needs to know about it. Big Data at Work covers all the bases: what big data means from a technical, consumer, and management perspective; what its opportunities and costs are; where it can have real business impact; and which aspects of this hot topic have been oversold.
In this Audiobook
1. Why Big Data Is Important to You and Your Organization
2. How Big Data Will Change Your Job, Your Company Your Industry
3. Developing a Big Data Strategy
4. Human Side of Big Data
5. Technology for Big Data
6. What It Takes to Succeed with Big Data
7. What You Can Learn from Start-Ups and Online Firms
8. What You Can Learn from Large Companies: Big Data and Analytics 3.0