Performance Marketing with Google Analytics: Strategies and Techniques for Maximizing Online ROI
- 7h 45m
- Caleb Whitmore, Justin Cutroni, Sebastian Tonkin
- John Wiley & Sons (US)
Hit your target market every time
How do visitors get to your Web site? What do they do when they get there? How many do business with your company? How can you turn more visitors into customers?
Google Analytics can tell you. You don't have to be a Web guru; just follow the practical advice of these experts. Their case studies and step-by-step guidance demonstrate how to improve your marketing strategy with Google Analytics. They'll even tell you where to find help when you need it.
Maximize your online marketing
- Define a successful, ROI-focused online strategy
- Leverage the tools, vendors, and team structure that work best for your business
- Install and configure Google Analytics, or learn to tell your Webmaster what you need
- Understand analysis concepts, features, and reports
- Analyze what Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, and Bing can offer
- Learn to successfully engage users through blogs, social media, and e-mail
- Learn which metrics matter and how to measure the success of SEO, display ads, and other tools
About the Authors
Sebastian Tonkin is an entrepreneur and former member of the Google Analytics Marketing Team.
Caleb Whitmore is a veteran Google Analytics Authorized Consultant and Founder of Analytics Pros, a company dedicated to empowering and supporting Google Analytics users.
Justin Cutroni is author of the popular blog Analytics Talk, a Google Analytics Seminars leader and a consultant who helps companies understand how they can get greatest value from Google Analytics.
In this Book
Swimming in the Digital Sea
Data-Driven Marketing Basics
Putting Google Analytics to Work in Your Organization
Understanding How Google Analytics Works
Installing and Administering Google Analytics
Basic Analysis Features and Concepts
Advanced Analysis Concepts and Features
Maximizing Web Site Performance
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Measuring and Optimizing Display Advertising
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics
Social Media Marketing
Measuring E-mail Marketing
Tracking Offline Marketing
Using the Data Export API, Community Additions, and Other Tools