Skillsoft delivers training developed to address the unique regulatory requirements for higher education.
Our solutions support your institution’s educational mission by offering high-impact training centered on compliance objectives for campus employees and students.
Our Legal Compliance Solution addresses critical federal laws such as:
- Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act (SAVE)
- Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act (VAWA)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Title IX
- NCAA Violence Prevention
- Harassment Prevention Training
- Bullying and Hazing Prevention
- Campus Security
Deploy training centered on institutional policies and standards while ensuring course completion on key topics as they pertain to your institution’s mandated requirements. Skillsoft supplies an ever-expanding library of engaging compliance training content so your institution can drive cultural and behavioral-based changes to foster an environment where faculty, staff, and students do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
You can use Skillsoft’s content to empower campus employees to understand their legal obligations while positively impacting your institution’s business objectives through:
- interactive, engaging, scenario-based content presentation,
- multiple content formats to engage learners,
- emphasis on practical and proactive prevention of risk,
- flexible, web-based deployment, and
- customized content options for maximum flexibility.
Develop workforce skills to help inform your campus faculty and staff of the laws and requirements impacting their day-to-day jobs. Informed employees mean lower incident rates, reduced legal violations, and a lower likelihood of negative publicity.
Together we can:
- Address critical federal laws specific to institutions of higher education
- Deploy training centered on institution policies and standards
- Empower campus employees to understand their legal obligations while positively impacting campus activities
- Drive cultural and behavioral-based changes to foster an environment where faculty, staff, and students do the right thing