Giving & Receiving Feedback
- 5 questions
Everyone can benefit from constructive feedback. Improve the way you provide feedback to the people you work with, and discover how to welcome feedback with open arms. No matter what your role, level, or industry, you will most likely have to give or receive constructive feedback in the workplace at some point. This benchmark evaluates your understanding of this topic. Being aware of potential knowledge gaps allows you to better understand your current competency and areas for improvement, so you can find suitable content and curate your own learning path. The courses recommended at the end of this benchmark can help you fill potential gaps in your knowledge.
- Delivering Feedback That Encourages Growth
- Establishing Team Goals and Responsibilities, and Using Feedback Effectively
- Gaining a Positive Perspective on Feedback
- Polishing Your Feedback Skills
- Receiving Feedback with an Open Mind